venerdì 10 maggio 2013

・ Review + Swatches ・Chanel JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush & Concealer.


Today I want to talk u about some Chanel products.
The Powder Blush and the Concealer, my favorite Concealer ever!!



Here's the JOUES CONTRASTE, Powder Blush in (as always pink) #74 Ultra Rose. 
A classic Chanel packaging, so classy.
It's scented and it smell soo good! As I've said before I love scented makeup ♥
The colour it's really bright and it instantly softens the face for a cute and young look!
It has a silky texture and you can apply it with the super good integrated brush!


Here's a swatch, you can blend it really easily !


The Concealer. You can find it in 10 shades mine  it's in #10 Beige Clair, 
since my skin it's really pale it's hard to find a concealer that match my skin ><
This one it's perfect! it completely covers dark circles and imperfections,
 also it's 12 m so it's worth the price!
It's comfortable, stay all-day on and it's Ultra-smooth.


Look! no more dark circles! :)
I totally love it! ♥


What do you think about it? Let me know, comment below and follow me for more updates! ^^
See you~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

10 commenti:

  1. I always love Chanel's packaging, so simple but looks amazing. The blush is such a pretty color and I think it suits your skin tone perfectly! I also like that it looks very pigmented. Thanks for the review! :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. The blush is amazing and you look so pretty^_^

    RispondiElimina
  3. The texture for the blush looks so nice! *A*
    Thank you for sharing~ c:

    RispondiElimina
  4. I've been wanting to try their concealer! The blush looks super pigmented!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Totally just tweeted ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ <---- he's so cute!! :) Love the pink shade...looks great on you, but then again you are beautiful, so I'm sure everything looks fabulous on you.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. aww thank you so much!! you're so gorgeous!! ♥ ♥

      Elimina
  6. Amazing! Love the palette.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. I have never owned any Chanel beauty products, I need to though! They are so lovely & luxurious. I love the blush shade, looks gorgeous on you!

    Xox, Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. The blush looks amazing! I love that color, it perfectly complements your skin and hair :D

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥