Today I want to show you a different side of me *dandandan* lol no joke, I just wanted to try something different, a sexy club look.
This is not really my style.. but I've haven't been able to wear a different kind of makeup for a long time. This look it's mostly about bold sexy lips and cat eyes, it's really easy! so.. let's start!
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan
- Kiko Colour Explosion multi-tone blush in 02 Quirky Pink
- MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Girl About Town
- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC25
- Etude House Baby Choux Base in 02 Berry Choux
- Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
- Maybelline The Colossal Kajal eyeliner in Black
- MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Dirty Blonde
- Brow Compact bs443
- Biological Concealer Pencil n°440
- Garnier Roll-On Concealer
- Different shades of brown eyeshadows
- Apply the Baby Choux make up base for a smooth and moisturized skin.
- Then, Apply the MAC foundation.
- Apply the liquid concealer underneath your eyes in a triangle shape, then blend it with your finger to cover your dark circles. Also, you can use it to cover your red areas.
- Contour your cheek bones with the ELF Bronzer. (I don't like how the contour looks like on my nose so I'm just going to use it on my cheek bones)
- Mix the lighter and the darker shades of the Kiko Blush and apply it on the outer part of the cheeks trying to avoid your apples (you know, we're not trying to look cute, we want a sexy look this time)
- Then highlights your cheek bones, the bridge of your nose and your chin with the white shade.
- Apply a light shade all over the lids and blend out. Don't forget to apply it on your brow bones.
- Apply a light brown shade in the crease and blend it.
- Apply a dark brown shade in the outer corner and slightly blend it
- Use a white eye pencil, or a concealer pen in this case, and apply it on the bottom line of the eyes to make your eyes look bigger.
- Make a bold line with the Maybelline Kajal Eyeliner on the eyelid. Don't forget the wings.
- Apply mascara on your lashes, you need to create a dramatic effect.
- Then, with a brow pencil and a brow compact, after brushing your brows give them a shape that suits the shape of your face.
- After Moisturizing your lips apply the MAC Lipstick in 'Girl About Town' you're going to need bold lips for this look.
Anyway, now you just need to style your hair, wear a dress and go!
This is the final look, what do you think about it?
I need to say that I don't usually go out like this, I wear less eyeliner, less eyeshadow etc but I wanted to try something different this time.
So.. I hope you enjoy this look, don't forget to leave a comment below, I really want to know what you think about it :)