photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

venerdì 29 maggio 2015

Geo Super Nudy Violet @Geocolouredlenses


Hello new followers! Hello old followers, hello everyone! :)
How are you? It's been a while right!? I've been super busy trying to realize my dream and now I'm just waiting for an important call, this is that kind of thing that can change your life.. so finger crossed for me guys!
Anyway, back to the review, today I'm going to share with you a new circle lenses review, yes, again lol. I'm just so addicted to circle lenses in this period as you can see from my posts, this time I will be featuring geocolouredlenses.com which I have already mentioned before, but in case you forgot about it: they always offer free worldwide shipping and a free lens case per pair. I know that the quality of my photos is quite bad this time, even though these are a very photogenic pair of lenses. I'm sorry! But if you would like to see more pics of this pair of lenses just ask me, I don't bite I swear. :)
Anyway, this is my favorite pair of violet/purple lenses so far, it's such a lovely colour, a "light purple" and I just love how sparkling and deep they are and the look they give to me.
 You can find them here: Geo-Super-Nudy-Violet  (also with prescription) and as always there's a large range of colours you can choose; Their diameter is 14.8mm, so I'd say an average size.
I want to add that "Geo" become my favorite circle lenses brand, they make the most comfy pair of lenses ever!! I can wear them for almost a whole day without experiencing any discomfort.
So, if it's your first time trying circle lenses and you are afraid or just you really have no idea from where to start I'd highly suggest you to try this brand. They have a yearly life span and the base curve is 8.60mm. Price is also fantastic, I am really satisfied. 
So what do you think about them? Leave a comment below and let me know, I always love to read your comments. And don't forget to check geocolouredlenses.com for more and follow my updates on facebook!
See you soon with a new review. Bye~~~ ♥♥





7 commenti:

  1. The colour is super pretty! :)

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. these are so pretty *^*

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look lovely with violet lenses, definitely. :)
    I think that these look surprisingly natural for being, well, violet (because it's totally a natural color!), and this big. Thank you for reviewing!

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    RispondiElimina
  4. wow these lenses look pretty :) Love your eyeliner as well <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. These look so cute!! You are so pretty <3

    http://my-colourfulworld.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. You're so pretty <w<
    I have same lenses, but I think you look more cute than me with them haha

    I am a new reader here!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Those Geo Super Nudy Violet @Geocolouredlenses look pretty,
    and that the fact that you have naturally beautiful eyes make them look even better.
    I LOVE the shade of pink of the top you were wearing in the photos above!

    my fashion blog Full Brief Panties
    my customer full brief fashion modelling and review YouTube videos

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥